The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) consists of 17 characters and can be found in various locations, depending on the vehicle model and the respective market.
The VIN is commonly situated on the driver side of the windscreen, or in the registration documents of the vehicle.
Furthermore, the VIN might also be present in various other locations:
- At the front of the engine block.
- You can readily identify it by raising the hood and examining the front section of the engine.
- Near the container that holds windshield washer fluid, on the front of the car frame.
- Just above the tire, in the rear wheel well.
- Simply look upwards. Inside the doorjamb on the driver's side.
- Open the door and look underneath the area where the side-view mirror would align when the door is closed.
- Along the driver-side doorpost.
- After opening the door, observe the region close to the door latches, which is not far from the seatbelt return.
- Underneath the spare tire.
If you still have difficulties with finding the VIN, please contact Hyundai to find out more.